• Providing the highest quality services for internal and external customers
• Communication with the company's internal departments: sales, finance, admin, etc.
• Monitoring the balance of the B2B credit framework - CR / SK
• Prepare relevant analyses to support Customer service process
• Solving complaints CR / SK - transactions, discounts, fees, cards, receivables, Tolls, etc.
• Communication with clients of the CR / SK - invoicing, receivables, card acceptance, credit limit, contracts, etc.
• Management of B2B cards CR / SK - personalization, limits, blocking, product modifications, modification of allowed MS
• knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• interpersonal skills
• communication skills- verbal and written
• Efficient in MS Office and handle databases
• High analytical skills and detail orientation
• High degree of initiative and results orientation.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Higher education
• Fluent English
• Interesting job opportunity in an international group
• Opportunity to participate in interesting projects
• Possibility of personal and professional growth
• Appropriate wage and bonuses
• Wide package of employee benefits
PLACE OF WORK: Praha
START DATE: Upon agreement
Svůj strukturovaný životopis zašlete prostřednictvím tlačítka Odpovědět.
Splňujete-li uvedené požadavky, budeme Vás kontaktovat s termínem konání výběrového řízení.